Pages

Thursday 20 January 2022

Summer learning journey task 14!

 




Today for the summer learning journey task I did the backyard obstacle cores. I did it with my sister Olivia. We used hola hops, chalk, dog toys and dog basket, and 2 split blocks we use for dance. My favourite part was looking at the photos. They were hilarious. My least favourite part was being very Tiered at the end. Honey me dog was not happy about us throughing her toys. 


We had to jump over the split blocks five times through at least 1/5 toys into the basket, do 5 tricks on the trap hola hop run swing and draw a picture on a tree. We did 2 rounds and the outcomes were I won the first round with a score of 1.25 and I lost the second round with a score of 1.5. At least I improved! Me and my sister think that this was the coolest task yet.
If you were to make a ultimate backyard obstacle coarse what activity would you put in?


No comments:

Post a Comment