Pages

Monday 13 December 2021

Summer learning journey task 1!


As the first activity in the Summer learning journey we were making flying objects. It was so so so fun. 
My favourite one is the the hoop flying object. I didn't have a least favourite part. I also liked wearing the crown and I felt so royal. Next time I would make the circles more circular so it fly's better. 
I am so excited to do another. 

I would like if these activities were more challenging. 
What could do, to challenge myself? 


3 comments:

  1. Mо̄rena Ashlyn!


    My name is Chris, I’m one of the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey Blog Commenters. It’s nice to meet you!

    I’m so glad that you enjoyed this first activity! Yes, wearing a crown will give that feeling of royalty for sure. The paper plane will always fly better than the circular one, I feel.

    Its great that you want to be challenged! I think you could make more than one attempt on the circular one, since you know how you would change it if you did it again, and then compare the results! I agree, bigger circles- especially with the tube part that the other circles are attached to- would make for a better flight!

    I hope to see more of this creativity and humour from you during the Summer Learning Journey 2020/2021!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chris. I will be sure to compare another to my first one!

      Delete