Pages

Friday 26 November 2021

Athlestics day!

                                                                              Athletics Day 


  1. What was your favourite sport and why? High jump because it’s my 2 favourite things combined. Running and jumping.



  1. Did you persevere and how? I persevere by keeping on trying and giving everything a go!



  1. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of how high I jumped. I jump 1.5 meters.



  1. Can you describe an interesting or funny story of the day? When I fell in the high jump, I face planted.





Today we did athletics. We only did 2 rotations today. High jump and Track. I ran 100 meters 200 meters and 400 meters. It was so much fun. I can second In track for the 200 hundred meter run and I got 1st in high jump! What is your favourite athletics sport?


No comments:

Post a Comment